Are you a real kitchen prince(ss), wanting to bundle all your favourite recipes in your own cookbook? Start filling your own cookbook today and put it on your bookshelf or give it as a gift.
Is your kitchen full of magazine clippings and notes full of recipes? Or do you keep all the recipes for your favorite dishes in your head, so that no one else can prepare them? You can easily and quickly create a digital recipe book in the Travel Diaries diary software. Collect all your favorite recipes, for yourself and for future generations. Fill your cookbook with recipes, photos and stories associated with those dishes. Have your book printed as a printed book with softcover or hardcover, as a gift for yourself or others. You can of course also make your recipe book available online to inspire others.
Do you not yet know exactly what you want to capture in your personal recipe book? We are happy to help you with these inspiring ideas:
• Collect all family recipes and capture them together with (family) photos for future generations.
• Ask your friends to send you their favourite recipes and create a collaborative cookbook that you share online and offline.
• Dream away from holiday memories and find the recipe of your favourite meals there for every holiday. Look for nice holiday photos and you will even feel as though you are on holiday again from home.
• Give a cookbook as a gift to someone with recipes specially selected for him or her.
• Is there a distant country where you have always wanted to go on holiday, but it hasn't come to that point yet? Search the internet and cookbooks for local recipes and collect them in an inspiring cookbook to dream away.
• Create a digital recipe book that you keep filling up and share with your friends. Being a food blogger has never been easier.
With our diary app - suitable for computers, tablets and smartphones - you can easily create your own recipe book. Follow the following simple steps, and you will have your own beautiful cookbook in your hands in no time.
Create a free account with Travel Diaries and start your career as a cookbook writer right away. Travel Diaries originally started as a web editor for creating, sharing and printing travel diaries, but grew into a diary app for creating any type of personalized book, including cookbooks and recipe books. The web editor can be used online, on any computer and tablet. Do you prefer to work on your smartphone? Then download the app for iOS or Android. You can switch between your different devices at any time, so you can work on your cookbook anytime, anywhere.
The software resembles a recipe fill-in book: first add the title, ingredient list and description per recipe as a new chapter and then choose from the fifty layouts, which you drag to the correct pages and fill with photos of your favorite recipes. If necessary, alternate the recipes with funny or moving stories and photos about your favorite recipes that make your mouth water. Between the text and photos, you can leave space by adding a 'empty box', so that later - when you have the book printed - you can paste clippings, pictures or recipes into it
Is your own recipe book completely ready? Add a nice cover photo and read your personal cookbook one last time. Is it completely to your liking? For €35.85 you can order a softcover cookbook of 40 pages as a real printed book. Do you have hundreds of recipes? Travel Diaries prints books up to 320 pages, with a choice of sizes and cover types - view all prices of printed books. You can also share your recipe book as a digital cookbook with your friends and family or share it as a food blog with other internet users.
You can of course also use the photo book software to record other memories. For example, collect your best travel stories and photos in a travel diary, record your pregnancy in a pregnancy diary, or make a baby book in which you record all those wonderful first moments of your child. The Travel Diaries diary app is for all the adventures, moments and stories that are worth recording, to never forget these beautiful memories.